Saturday 25 May 2013

Idol Series - Warren Buffet


When you are young and playing a sport, you always tend to emulate your favorite sport idol.

In basketball, you always imagine and play as if you are like Michael Jordan, whereas in soccer, you try your best to bend it like Beckham.

Well, in my Saturday column, I will include a "Idol Series" whereby I will try my best to upload and discuss about different great investors that a lot people wish to learn from and emulate their investment aptitude. Hopefully, to educate us all to be a better investment personnel.

This is an interesting link and I really believe one should look at it to build up their investment aptitude like Buffet.

Below are the key highlights that you will pick up:

1) Invest, don't speculate
2) You don't have to diversify
3) Allocate capital efficiently
4) Don't get into debt
5) Break your own rule
6) Give it away

Enjoy ~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment